Discovery is a range of high specification analogue addressable fire detectors. The Discovery range is designed to meet specifications for detectors incorporated in sophisticated systems, Discovery provides engineers with an additional dimension in fire protection capability.
The Discovery communications protocol is a development of the proven XP95 protocol, making both ranges of detector compatible.
Key Features of Discovery include:
• Rejection of transient signals
• Flashing LED option
• Five response modes for ease of optimisation to changing environments
• Drift compensation to ensure constant sensitivity
• Four bytes of user programmable non-volatile memory
• Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting
• Conventional alarm facility during CIE processor fault
• 360° visibility in alarm
• Compatible with XP95 systems